RSPB and DOE setting up falcon breeder's

Guest shaheen

Hmmmm, strange that he seems to have vanished off this thread now for some strange reason!

The call of the first cuckoo from Puddle.

I am looking for the comments of the handwriting expert in relation to Neil so mean while I would ask the following questions.

Neil I would ask you the following questions:

1] Neil why did you sign the legal form to say that the cable tied birds was a gift and then later on say the bird was a sold when you must have know that either which way it was a criminal offence?

2] Neil why would I sell you a cable tied bird that I did not have a licence to sell and then gift you two closed ringed spars that I could have sold you? Do you accept that I could have sold you a number of closed ringed peregrine falcons at the time I gifted you a peregrine falcon with a cable tie? Do you accept that you and your brother came to my home the year before to collect birds that I also gave to you as a gift.

3] Neil why did you not report the matter to the police if I HAD OF ALREADY TICKED THE BOX TO Say the bird was a gift?

4] Neil if you really phoned the DOE to say that I had already ticked the gift box and the DOE told you just to send in the document do you give me permission to read your DOE record in relation to this phone call? Alternatively, does it not exist?

5] Do you have a history of taking birds from people then not paying for them or returning them after the breeding project? For example, are you going to pay for Mark’s bird or are you going to return the bird.

6] In relation to the Small Claims case know it was treated as an abuse of process as far as I was using a lower court to try and over turn the judgement of a higher court. Moreover, the whole intention was to secure the registration documents that Lynne Garvey withheld from my defence.

7] Neil please answer the following questions.

Dear Sir

Ref: Defamation of character.

I must ask you to justify your remarks made on the World Wide Falconers Forum or I will be forced to sue you and your fellow defendants. In particular, that I have sex with my mother, that I am a thief, that I illegally cut bird’s wings off and so on. You must also ask justify your remarks about the other people that you make outrages remarks about.

Your remarks have caused me great distress, especially in relation to a young lady called Sara who has never hurt a soul in her life, over a long period of time and I feel compelled that if you cannot justify your remarks then the matter must be settled in court. You have two weeks to justify your remarks and make an apology on the open web about all the people that you have insulted by explain that you were not telling the truth.

I would further suggest that you:

1] Pay for bird that you received from Mark Robb.

2] Tell the truth about the bird that you received from me.

3] Tell Evan Davidson to explain his cyber crimes against me.

4] Why do you say such nasty thing about people who do not deserve it?

[Yesterday 10:15 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Cheers dude!

[Yesterday 08:05 PM] Evan Davidson:

Its fixed now

[Yesterday 07:45 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan the chat room can be seen by non members mate.

[Yesterday 05:04 PM] Evan Davidson:

I'll get it setu for you claire

[Yesterday 09:29 AM] Claire:

can we have an everything else forum there is nowhere for this thread to go http://www.worldwidefalconersforum.c...read.php?t=864

[09-03-08 08:47 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan you near your phone????

[09-03-08 08:23 PM] Evan Davidson:

Youre learning kev, that's proper multitasking

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

I dont know the guy so cant add comment....

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Evan Davidson:

I guess I didnt consider him a good enough friend to do what he was asking for.

[09-03-08 08:15 PM] Neil Hunter:

With Mark you are a good friend until you have served your purpose.

[09-03-08 07:55 PM] Evan Davidson:

I've met Mark once, cant say I made any opinion of him at the time. I didnt like the request they made for me to do certain work on their computer and never spoken to them since

[09-03-08 07:54 PM] Shaun:

Mark Robb is a first class ignorant twat and I should have broke his nose when I had the chance, with regards to Sara I can only assume Marks got a big nob because I cant think of any other reason for her to put up with the tosser…….not behind his back I have said it to his face only a few months ago

[09-03-08 07:45 PM] Neil Hunter:

Mark Robb and Derek Canning are thick as theives.In fact they are a pair of thieving b*****ds.Sara is either blinkered or as bent as they are.

[09-03-08 07:35 PM] Kevin Massey:

he reaconed he was dereks nephew of summut when we rumbled him.....for some reason Sara wanted him to be able to do what he wanted on the forum....but mick was all over him like a rash

[09-03-08 07:34 PM] Neil Hunter:

Derek Canning is a twisted nasty motherfucker.He cuts off peregrines wings to make them appear as wild disabled.There are so many stories I know as fact about that guy that would make your toes curl.

[09-03-08 07:33 PM] Evan Davidson:

Where's that Anagram thread of Tim's gone, I need to create a new IFF username

[09-03-08 07:31 PM] Evan Davidson:

As in the egg collector? F**k me, do you reckon they would take me back on there if I started threads that generate posts?

[09-03-08 07:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

Dereck Canning e beleive

[09-03-08 07:06 PM] Evan Davidson:

That Ross Errington on the IFF is going to end up getting them into really expensive trouble if they let him carry on as he is.

[09-03-08 06:38 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

I am now available squire but be quick Im in demand PMSL!

Your go Neil.

Please Neil’s friend wait until Neil and myself have debated the facts before you say anything unless you have any relevant facts.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your remarks have caused me great distress, especially in relation to a young lady called Sara who has never hurt a soul in her life, over a long period of time and I feel compelled that if you cannot justify your remarks then the matter must be settled in court. You have two weeks to justify your remarks and make an apology on the open web about all the people that you have insulted by explain that you were not telling the truth.

Isn't Sara Mark Robb's partner :hmm:

Edited by jasper65
Edited to correct quotes.....

All my answers are in my initial post Derek. You twist everything that is said to suit your needs in your "quest for justice". I will not get into the Mark Robb debate with you. The bottom line is you are a convicted peregrine thief and as far as I am concerned you got what you deserved. You have probably never bred a peregrine in your life.

Hmmmm, strange that he seems to have vanished off this thread now for some strange reason!

The call of the first cuckoo from Puddle.

I am looking for the comments of the handwriting expert in relation to Neil so mean while I would ask the following questions.

Neil I would ask you the following questions:

1] Neil why did you sign the legal form to say that the cable tied birds was a gift and then later on say the bird was a sold when you must have know that either which way it was a criminal offence?

2] Neil why would I sell you a cable tied bird that I did not have a licence to sell and then gift you two closed ringed spars that I could have sold you? Do you accept that I could have sold you a number of closed ringed peregrine falcons at the time I gifted you a peregrine falcon with a cable tie? Do you accept that you and your brother came to my home the year before to collect birds that I also gave to you as a gift.

3] Neil why did you not report the matter to the police if I HAD OF ALREADY TICKED THE BOX TO Say the bird was a gift?

4] Neil if you really phoned the DOE to say that I had already ticked the gift box and the DOE told you just to send in the document do you give me permission to read your DOE record in relation to this phone call? Alternatively, does it not exist?

5] Do you have a history of taking birds from people then not paying for them or returning them after the breeding project? For example, are you going to pay for Mark’s bird or are you going to return the bird.

6] In relation to the Small Claims case know it was treated as an abuse of process as far as I was using a lower court to try and over turn the judgement of a higher court. Moreover, the whole intention was to secure the registration documents that Lynne Garvey withheld from my defence.

7] Neil please answer the following questions.

Dear Sir

Ref: Defamation of character.

I must ask you to justify your remarks made on the World Wide Falconers Forum or I will be forced to sue you and your fellow defendants. In particular, that I have sex with my mother, that I am a thief, that I illegally cut bird’s wings off and so on. You must also ask justify your remarks about the other people that you make outrages remarks about.

I would further suggest that you:

1] Pay for bird that you received from Mark Robb.

2] Tell the truth about the bird that you received from me.

3] Tell Evan Davidson to explain his cyber crimes against me.

4] Why do you say such nasty thing about people who do not deserve it?

[Yesterday 10:15 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Cheers dude!

[Yesterday 08:05 PM] Evan Davidson:

Its fixed now

[Yesterday 07:45 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan the chat room can be seen by non members mate.

[Yesterday 05:04 PM] Evan Davidson:

I'll get it setu for you claire

[Yesterday 09:29 AM] Claire:

can we have an everything else forum there is nowhere for this thread to go http://www.worldwidefalconersforum.c...read.php?t=864

[09-03-08 08:47 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

Evan you near your phone????

[09-03-08 08:23 PM] Evan Davidson:

Youre learning kev, that's proper multitasking

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

I dont know the guy so cant add comment....

[09-03-08 08:21 PM] Evan Davidson:

I guess I didnt consider him a good enough friend to do what he was asking for.

[09-03-08 08:15 PM] Neil Hunter:

With Mark you are a good friend until you have served your purpose.

[09-03-08 07:55 PM] Evan Davidson:

I've met Mark once, cant say I made any opinion of him at the time. I didnt like the request they made for me to do certain work on their computer and never spoken to them since

[09-03-08 07:54 PM] Shaun:

Mark Robb is a first class ignorant twat and I should have broke his nose when I had the chance, with regards to Sara I can only assume Marks got a big nob because I cant think of any other reason for her to put up with the tosser…….not behind his back I have said it to his face only a few months ago

[09-03-08 07:45 PM] Neil Hunter:

Mark Robb and Derek Canning are thick as theives.In fact they are a pair of thieving b*****ds.Sara is either blinkered or as bent as they are.

[09-03-08 07:35 PM] Kevin Massey:

he reaconed he was dereks nephew of summut when we rumbled him.....for some reason Sara wanted him to be able to do what he wanted on the forum....but mick was all over him like a rash

[09-03-08 07:34 PM] Neil Hunter:

Derek Canning is a twisted nasty motherfucker.He cuts off peregrines wings to make them appear as wild disabled.There are so many stories I know as fact about that guy that would make your toes curl.

[09-03-08 07:33 PM] Evan Davidson:

Where's that Anagram thread of Tim's gone, I need to create a new IFF username

[09-03-08 07:31 PM] Evan Davidson:

As in the egg collector? F**k me, do you reckon they would take me back on there if I started threads that generate posts?

[09-03-08 07:21 PM] Kevin Massey:

Dereck Canning e beleive

[09-03-08 07:06 PM] Evan Davidson:

That Ross Errington on the IFF is going to end up getting them into really expensive trouble if they let him carry on as he is.

[09-03-08 06:38 PM] Game & Pursuit Falcon UK:

I am now available squire but be quick Im in demand PMSL!

Your go Neil.

Please Neil’s friend wait until Neil and myself have debated the facts before you say anything unless you have any relevant facts.

Thats a discrace where was this posted Derek?

All my answers are in my initial post Derek. You twist everything that is said to suit your needs in your "quest for justice". I will not get into the Mark Robb debate with you. The bottom line is you are a convicted peregrine thief and as far as I am concerned you got what you deserved. You have probably never bred a peregrine in your life.

AND YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THIS REMARK NEIL.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THEN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE WAITED A ALONG TIME FOR YOU TO ANSWER.

MY QUESTIONS AND I ARE NOT GOING AWAY NEIL. YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND WHAT YOUR.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO EXPLAIN YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY TO YOUR GOOD FRIENDS AND NOT SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. TELL IT HOW IT IS NEIL TO PUDDLE AND THE REST OF YOUR GOOD FRIENDS AND GIVE MARK HIS BIRD BACK AND TELL THE TRUTH OR EXPLAIN WHY YOU WILL NOT GIVE MARK HIS BIRD BACK.

LET USE SEE YOUR DOE RECORD OF THE PHONE CALL THAT YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU MADE ABOUT ME ABOUT THE GIFTED PEREGRINE FALCON FROM ME.

I WILL TELL IT TO YOU STRAIGHT NEIL; YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN A LIAR AS YOU LIES WERE USED TO SEND ME TO JAIL NOW EXPLAIN THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT YOU LAIR.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE THEN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE WAITED A ALONG TIME FOR YOU TO ANSWER.

MY QUESTIONS AND I ARE NOT GOING AWAY NEIL. YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND WHAT YOUR.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO EXPLAIN YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY TO YOUR GOOD FRIENDS AND NOT SUCH GOOD FRIENDS. TELL IT HOW IT IS NEIL TO PUDDLE AND THE REST OF YOUR GOOD FRIENDS AND GIVE MARK HIS BIRD BACK AND TELL THE TRUTH OR EXPLAIN WHY YOU WILL NOT GIVE MARK HIS BIRD BACK.

LET USE SEE YOUR DOE RECORD OF THE PHONE CALL THAT YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU MADE ABOUT ME ABOUT THE GIFTED PEREGRINE FALCON FROM ME.

I WILL TELL IT TO YOU STRAIGHT NEIL; YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN A LIAR AS YOUR LIES WERE USED TO SEND ME TO JAIL NOW EXPLAIN THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT YOU LAIR.

post-17028-1206399812_thumb.jpg

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

I WILL TELL IT TO YOU STRAIGHT NEIL; YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN A LIAR AS YOU LIES WERE USED TO SEND ME TO JAIL NOW EXPLAIN THE REGISTRATION DOCUMENT YOU LAIR.

The plot thickens so let me get this right Derek because my head is spinning here from what I have read Neils friend is calling you a bird thief but yet Neil has taken a bird from Mark and has not paid for it?

IT IS WITHOUT DOUBT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST TO RUN THIS THREAD AND FOR THE PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND I MEAN THE TRUTH. SENDING ANY MAN TO JAIL VIA LIES IS THE GREATEST CRIME A MAN CAN COMMIT AND ANY PERSON WHO LIES TO CONVICT A MAN SHOULD BE EXPOSED.

A I point that I may not have made clear is that I was acquitted on Hexham Magistrates Court of selling Hunter the cable tied peregrine falcon in questions once the correct legal team took over my case and followed my directions. Is this not true Neil? In other words at Hexham Magistrates, I was found not guilty of selling Neil Hunter a cabled tied peregrine falcon. I would not be making such a statement if I did not have the confirmation from the Clerk of the court. Therefore, Neil come on and tells your side of things.

ALL OF NEIL’S FRIENDS STOP AND THINK WHAT IF AN INNOCENT MAN WENT TO JAIL due to lies THEN SEARCH YOUR CONSCIENCE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF COURSE AND THEN ASK HOW YOU WOULD FEEL?, WOULD YOU NOT SCREAM OUT FOR JUSTICE? COULD YOU WALK AWAY? OR WOULD YOU DO WHAT I AM DOING?

LET THE THREAD RUN IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST. NEIL’S FRIENDS HAVE STOPPED EVERY OTHER THREAD THAT I HAVE PUT ON OTHER FORUM. LET NEIL AND I GO HEAD TO HEAD AND LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH; THE EX-POLICE MAN OR THE WORLD LIFE PHOTOGRAPHER.

The plot thickens so let me get this right Derek because my head is spinning here from what I have read Neils friend is calling you a bird thief but yet Neil has taken a bird from Mark and has not paid for it?

YES HE TOOK ONE OR TWO BIRDS FROM MARK AND WENT BACK ON HIS WORD. EXPLAIN THIS NEIL. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO NEIL. I AM ASKING OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEALT WITH NEIL TO EXPALIN THEIR SIDE OF THINGS SO IT WILL NOT BE HEARSAY. NEIL STAND UP TO THE PLATE AND HAVE YOUR SAY.

I don't know what part is difficult for you to understand Derek. As long as you deny having accepted money for the peregrine,there is no point discussing it with you any further. Why would you advertise them in the classified ads and give them away. Secondly I will not discuss the Mark Robb situation with you or anyone else on the open forum.

Neil

YES HE TOOK ONE OR TWO BIRDS FROM MARK AND WENT BACK ON HIS WORD. EXPLAIN THIS NEIL. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO NEIL. I AM ASKING OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEALT WITH NEIL TO EXPALIN THEIR SIDE OF THINGS SO IT WILL NOT BE HEARSAY. NEIL STAND UP TO THE PLATE AND HAVE YOUR SAY.

I think I better go to bed before my head explodes but thanks for the info.

OK Neil I'm pulling out now as you are here to defend yourself. It will be interesting what posts will go up between you and Mr Canning I will be watching closely. Like you said it was 15+ years ago and some people just cant let it go He's" done the crime and done the time" but still want more.

I wish you all the best in the future

Good Luck :thumbs:

SPAR

The fight goes on eh ! I,ve heard more than a few stories myself.

Lets forget the RSPB & wild birds etc for just a minute.

What about certain individuals who take expensive captive bred birds from breeders and refuse to pay for them !

And still keep them too !!!!

I wonder who they are !!

Any suggestions ??

ASK NEIL HUNTER

I don't know what part is difficult for you to understand Derek. As long as you deny having accepted money for the peregrine,there is no point discussing it with you any further. Why would you advertise them in the classified ads and give them away. Secondly I will not discuss the Mark Robb situation with you or anyone else on the open forum.

Neil

THE BIRD THAT YOU GOT FROM ME WAS CABLE TIED AND THEREFORE WAS NEVER OFFER FOR SALE AND THEREFORE WAS NEVER SOLD.

WHY WILL YOU NOT EXPLAIN WHY YOU DECEIVED MARK OUT OF HIS BIRD/S? IF HE ASKED YOU DIRECTLY, WOULD YOU EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS DECEIVED BY YOU? I would further add that he has given me his consent to ask you why you deceived him and can he have his bird/s back?

IF YOU RECALL HE CALLED AT YOUR HOME AND INSTEAD YOU OFFERING TO GIVE HIM HIS MONEY OR BIRD/S BACK YOU OFFERED HIM A PIZZA and then at a later date you stated that you spent Mark's money on your mother's funeral. I will not go on beyond this point just in case you did use the money for your mother's funeral, as I have no desire to disrespect your mother. However, that was a while ago and Mark wants his bird/s back as well as an explanation for your disgusting language on the World Wide Forum.

Edited by DEREK CANNING LLB[HONS]

I think I better go to bed before my head explodes but thanks for the info.

Take an asprin and you will be fine, well take a few and you will be ok.