Whippet X Greyhound

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the litter sister to the fawn & white dog, she's standing tts at about 21"

Here's afew home bred whippet/greyhounds, first 3 pics are of our 8 month old pups

Posted Images

There were some on preloved fella was some 3/4 whippet greyhounds two my mate runs the latter and it ant got the wind for big ears under law but slip it up there ass and it dose the job all thow 3/4 good runs would probs kill it lol but it don't miss many bunny

• Like 1

Nice dogs what size the make tts or is it hit and miss whith the mix thinking off getting one for my lad was gunner get him pure whippet but am not paying 400 for is bday lol

The size can veary with this breed, from 18" up to 26" I personally like 21" to 24" in size, all my breeding goes back the a great little dog that was 21" tts and weighed 31/32 lbs Country Music.

I'll put some more pics of the mother to these pups :thumbs:

Very nice looking dogs mate my miss after doing lerchers racing and that lad want a ferreting / bunny lamping dog do ya breed them by any chance

Thanks, I only breed a litter when my old dogs are passed their sell by date :D I don't think I will be breeding any more cos I'm getting too bloody old (65) there may be one of the three 8 month old pups for sale next January, but not certain yet.