my terriers

One of the best terriers I've seen in a good number of years is about 12/13lbs soaking wet. Taffy owns her now and she is something else. Sometimes it's not all about the size in the dog....sometimes it's all about the grunt and the brains rather than the bulk

With out sounding degrading, have you much experience in the terrier world? Have you worked terriers in various parts of the country or in various types of earths/setts? 12 to 13 lbs, most rabbits would batter, ok for cubbing! Come to think of it, there is a certain part of my anatomy below my waist that weighs more!

Is Taffy from Scotland?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With out sounding degrading, have you much experience in the terrier world? Have you worked terriers in various parts of the country or in various types of earths/setts? 12 to 13 lbs, most rabbits would batter, ok for cubbing! Come to think of it, there is a certain part of my anatomy below my waist that weighs more!

Is Taffy from Scotland?

:clapper::clapper::clapper::D

this topic is about my terriers and i no what they can do.i dont lie about my dogs ,i tell the truth what they do .they might not be the best but they arent the worst.they have done the job for me and that what matters.so if you dont like it this is yours :feck:

One of the best terriers I've seen in a good number of years is about 12/13lbs soaking wet. Taffy owns her now and she is something else. Sometimes it's not all about the size in the dog....sometimes it's all about the grunt and the brains rather than the bulk

She definately is some bitch, and she doesn't know she is small, she is one of the gamest bitches i have ever seen in fact gamer than most dogs I have seen too.

The knack she has for work is incredible, and REAL work.

Is Taffy from Scotland?

Maybe a 12 - 13 lb terrier wouldn't suit you MR1 but until you have seen the bitch in question I don't think you can generalise, in saying that I know a lot of people that wouldn't entertain most of the big 17" nigh on 30lb terriers that you own/speak of. :yes: Taffy the sweaty :laugh:

Fine looking Terriers mate

Although I must confess I do like a heavier build I've had it proved to me on many an occasion that size has nothing to do with the gameness of a Terrier.

One particular friend of mine has the exact double of your black n tan and it's gameness is unquestionable it has though recieved more than it's fair share of injuries,would it have recieved as many if it was more stocky I'm not even going to speculate.

For what it's worth Woody I'd be happy to work 'em Mike...