Politicians, Liers, Thieves And Cheats......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless I've missed the thread I'm surprised no one has mentioned the latest politician scandal, no matter, I will labour mps wanting £12k a month to rig votes. These are the guys your voting in. They

Not voting is as stupid a protest as can be made in a democratic system. All it shows is apathy and laziness (whatever your actual feelings may be is irrelevant). Your vote wont count for anything.  

ok baw ill ask again mate,like the rest of lads who asked you on the previous thread this was raised. what exactly will not voting achieve?explain it to me,cause im obviously missing something that y

Posted Images

you should get a slap even insuating we be like france!

The people in France have more backbone than us :yes:

At last! Something you've said (since you left) that makes sense. Phew! :yes:

but hey i think i got what you want.ANARCHY!

If it takes anarchy to stop our country getting infiltrated with foreign immigrants then yes. If that's what it takes for politicians to listen then yes. Do you think the system works?

• Like 1

yes it works,is it badly run.yes! does it need a shake up yes! collapse of our infrastructure like you suggest.imo under the current crisis we are in.this country would never recover from such an uprising.lets be honest here mate its corrupt and unjust,and were realising it more cause things are tight,but on the whole when things were good,they were good,we all were getting on well,we knew those c**ts were milking the system,but we tolerated it cause all was rosey in the garden.Its not perfect baw,no one on here has said that,but as opposed to the alternative systems other nations have,ill f***ing stick with ours.

yes it works,is it badly run.yes! does it need a shake up yes! collapse of our infrastructure like you suggest.imo under the current crisis we are in.this country would never recover from such an uprising.lets be honest here mate its corrupt and unjust,and were realising it more cause things are tight,but on the whole when things were good,they were good,we all were getting on well,we knew those c**ts were milking the system,but we tolerated it cause all was rosey in the garden.Its not perfect baw,no one on here has said that,but as opposed to the alternative systems other nations have,ill f*****g stick with ours.

I've never tolerated them milking the system, you can speak for yourself there mate. It doesn't surprise me your happy to go with the flow scot, your self motivation is practically zero. The government love guys like you :yes:

If it takes anarchy to stop our country getting infiltrated with foreign immigrants then yes. If that's what it takes for politicians to listen then yes. Do you think the system works?

but the only way we are going to stop all this mass immigration baw and stop the muslims taking over the country is to vote ukip .they will without fail take us out of the eu .At least we will get some identity back plus if ever we are to get a vote on the hunting act .its only the ukip party thats going to do that. what ever corruption they bring to the table besides this aint going to be any worse than whats being done already .the way this c**t cameron and clegg have carried on since that young kid was butchered by those scum has been disgusting they have betrayed every one of us.the only party who will give us change is ukip if we dont vote ukip into power asap we are f****d in this country .if ever the people were ever going to rise up it would have happened when this young rigby was butchered on the street in broad daylight .that scrawny c**t stood in the road with blood dripping from him and defyed half of london and they all stood away shitting them selves .imagine if 50 of em or 100 muslims went on the rampage in each city with knives the country would be lost. if any one did stand up against them the police would be on the side of the muslim as has been seen with recent events .to not vote or to vote for labour tory or lib dem is only going to make things worse ,in fact by not voting now ,is just the same as voting for a muslim mp .Because come what may ,they will be voting .

• Like 2

another way would to only allow those whom actually contribute to have a vote, if your not puttting money in the pot you have no right to say how it is spent in my book :thumbs: votes are easily misued take the rise of the BNP and couple fo years back and again the UKIP, some say protest voting and when it comes to proepr elections peeps revert to type left, middle, right with the three old options thats been there forever, well two options actualy :laugh: the other concern is that if you dont pay for your vote, your more likely to vote for the party that promises to keep you sat on your arse the longest and that aint fair on the working man,

I reckon we should employ a top level buisness consortium to oversee UK PLC ltd, theres a massive pot of money raised and simply wasted via the various taxes the majority of us are used to paying, however thecurrent system is as old as the hill and open to abuse and we live in a modern world, its time to move on away from the old ways , lets face it they no longer control the media so they therefore cannto control the masses, we have the technology to vote on single issues that affect the runnign of our country and the rest of the bollocks can be dealt with at a local goverment level, we need a new direction or we will just keep going back down the same old paths, we never had a choice in the past it was vote and blind faith and look where thats got us , it only ever benefits 5% of the worrld to continue the way we are (incidently they have 95% of the wealth)

If the ordinary man wants a change in thsi country the only way I can see it being done without repercussions is to simply refuse to keep fundign the whole shebang these MPs live on by simply not going to work for one day , see how long they ignore us then :thumbs: cause of they do , try a week they deffo listen then and act , :D

Edited by arcticgun

but the only way we are going to stop all this mass immigration baw and stop the muslims taking over the country is to vote ukip .they will without fail take us out of the eu .At least we will get some identity back plus if ever we are to get a vote on the hunting act .its only the ukip party thats going to do that. what ever corruption they bring to the table besides this aint going to be any worse than whats being done already .the way this c**t cameron and clegg have carried on since that young kid was butchered by those scum has been disgusting they have betrayed every one of us.the only party who will give us change is ukip if we dont vote ukip into power asap we are f****d in this country .if ever the people were ever going to rise up it would have happened when this young rigby was butchered on the street in broad daylight .that scrawny c**t stood in the road with blood dripping from him and defyed half of london and they all stood away shitting them selves .imagine if 50 of em or 100 muslims went on the rampage in each city with knives the country would be lost. if any one did stand up against them the police would be on the side of the muslim as has been seen with recent events .to not vote or to vote for labour tory or lib dem is only going to make things worse ,in fact by not voting now ,is just the same as voting for a muslim mp .Because come what may ,they will be voting .

Ok brookie, my no vote ain't getting much backing :laugh: but I'm willing to admit defeat. Most of you feel this ukip are the answer, I don't know much about them to be honest and my guy instinct is to not vote for an unknown quantity. But, I'll go against my intuition and give them my support and vote this ukip. That's of-course Scotland's part of the UK after our f****d up independence ;)