Reg Boucher / John Phillips Lines

Anyone got any lurchers still going from these lines ?

My pal in work had a dog Dixie and his daughter Bronn from these lines, the old dog died of old age and the daughter died from unexplained illness suddenly a few months later which was unexpected , before he managed to have a litter off her to keep the line going.

Just wonder if anyone had anything from them from down our way, near Seven Sisters my pal is just outside Neath .

reg boucher was from down the road from me, a real gent, proper dog man, really good dogs, sadly no longer with us, you'll be doing well to find his breeding nowadays mate. last two dogs he had i know of were flick and holly. He was a woodsman most of his working life, proper gent.

best of luck with your quest.

reg boucher was from down the road from me, a real gent, proper dog man, really good dogs, sadly no longer with us, you'll be doing well to find his breeding nowadays mate. last two dogs he had i know of were flick and holly. He was a woodsman most of his working life, proper gent.

best of luck with your quest.

Cheers pal, just going from what I have been told Flick was put to a bitch down seven sisters way , a bitch belonging to John P I believe, this is where my pals dog Dixie came from, according to my pal he was a top dog, he won top shows all over the country and was used a proper worker out in the field doing hares and rabbits in the hills of wales, he bred him and had a daughter but when she died after Dixie unexpectedly his line of them died off ... he still got a few contacts who have dogs of the breeding from Flick to Johns Bitch I do believe so always a possibility,

I just wish I could get a kennel sorted as would love to get one in but parents are having none of it lol

ithought dixie was out of paul james floyd . was a smart looking dog .

Bugger , I do apologize andy I made a mistake ... you are quite correct Dixie was out of Pauls dog Floyd ...

I am no expert Im sorry just trying to remember, my friend knows the breeding back many generations ... perhaps it was Floyd that came from the Reg Boucher line , thanks for correcting me tho mate

I have been to see Paul James with my pal (Nigel Fahey) if you know him ? ... was up his house few weeks ago, some cracking dogs and a real nice bloke too