Pawtrax

Has anyone used one of these as a tracking device for hounds, my friend got one a few days ago it works of a sim card and you can follow it on google maps. it is waterproof and fits on to a dog collar it can connect up to 5 phones with gps. we have been following him on google maps as he drives around this last couple of days and its spot on. its priced at around £125 plus a sim card its a lot easyer worked than the garmin tracker and 4 other people can track the dog aswell i will keep you updated on how we get on with it. atb cd

sounds interesting mate.

what if you cant get signal on your phone?

hello r.a.w, it shows the last known location of the collar and then pickes up again when it gets coverage, and with 5 mobile phones reciveing the location of the collar they can move around until 1 gets coverage again. not a 100% but it would give you the general direction in witch the dog went. atb cd

it sounds like it could be a good piece of kit with a few of you out.

i'm not to sure if it would suit me because of the lack of signal in my area and i do take mine hounds out alone sometimes.

a piece of kit for the future i'm sure.

AND IF MY MRS IS READING THIS I WILL BE CHECKING MY BOOTS FOR SIM CARDS :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

i'm not to sure if it would suit me because of the lack of signal in my area and i do take mine hounds out alone sometimes.

AND IF MY MRS IS READING THIS I WILL BE CHECKING MY BOOTS FOR SIM CARDS :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And when she reads this.... she'll just move it :laugh:

• Like 1

And when she reads this.... she'll just move it :laugh:

dooooohhhhh :doh: ...................... didn't think of that one thou :laugh: .

• 2 weeks later...