I Scope / Any Info Lads

Hi all :bye:

After reading Junes edition of sporting shooter, i came across an article about the i scope. It basically fits on to your scope, and you then fit your i phone to the i scopes connecter. You then download an app and use your i phone as the view finder and can record your shooting at the same time. Apparently there are also adapters available to fit other smart phones to the i scopes connecter too.

As i have never come across this product before, i was just wondering if somebody has any info on it, both good or bad. Also, are there any UK suppliers that sell it

Regards,

John :hmm:

Edited by mjr88

• 2 weeks later...

Loads have made them! To be fair i really struggled but then realised how easy it was! Get yourself a plain case from eBay like 99p each then a eye flip up cover for the scope! Glue the cover in the correct place and bobs your uncle! So easy yet brilliant! Ill sort mine out this week and get some footage up! Iv downloaded the 'iscope' app and i find that 'video2' app works better! There are also apps you can get that slow down the video that would be really good

• 4 weeks later...

I find that movie pro is the best app to use

I've made one and they are good

Atb rc1

I too have just made the above iscope.

The problem i have is, because i dont own an Iphone, ( my phone is Android ) the video zoom and movie pro app are unavailable to me. I havn't tried out the homemade iscope out in the field yet so, If anybody has any suggestions regarding a suitable app for an Android mobile, to use in conjunction with the Iscope, they will be greatfully appreciated,

I find that movie pro is the best app to use

I've made one and they are good

Atb rc1

I too have just made the above iscope.

The problem i have is, because i dont own an iphone, (my phone is Android) the video zoom and movie pro app are unavailable to me. Also, as i have not had time to try out the homemade iscope out in the field yet , if anybody has any suggestions regarding a suitable app for an Android mobile, to use in conjunction with the iscope, they will be greatly appreciated,

Edited by mjr88

I'm not sure with android John but can you not just search video apps, I've tried a few on the iPhone and I've found it to work best if it has a zoom and a pause function

That's what I did then just read the info til I found 1 with pause and zoom, movie pro which is £1.99

If I hear of any mate I will let you know

Regards Adam

I'm not sure with android John but can you not just search video apps, I've tried a few on the iPhone and I've found it to work best if it has a zoom and a pause function

That's what I did then just read the info til I found 1 with pause and zoom, movie pro which is £1.99

If I hear of any mate I will let you know

Regards Adam

Thanks for the swift reply Adam. I've just received an email back from the people who are selling the iscope in the USA, and they suggested that i download an app called Camera 360. The problem is, after downloading it, i have not got a clue on how to use it, and can't seem to find any instructions. Surely this app is meant for different camera snaps / photo features, and not video ones, like the required zoom feature.

I hope to try out the home made iscope at the weekend, Weather permitting, and will have a go first with the standard video player on my HTC Desire s Mobile, and see where i go from there,

Atb,

John :yes:

Edited by mjr88