Jill Is Loosing Weight

my 1 jill is about to have kits any day now, but for the past few weeks theuyv both been scratching all the time,somtimes nibbleing themselves, they dont have fleas, they had 1 or 2 in the winter time but none lately ? my other jill was mated but doesnt seem to be pregnant, her vulver has gone 3/4 of the way bk down she was mated 2 weeks ago, but shes loosing weight, i dont name my ferrets normally but these 2 jills just to know the difference were called fatty and thinny lol thinny is now the size of a house and fatty is getting thinner, noticable, theyr eating loads and drinking fine, so any ideas as to why shes loosing weight anyone ? :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't worry to much mate she will be ok if she wasent cought she might just getting back to normal + looking at the other getting fatter will also take your eye away a bit,

Is her shit normal ? And for scrating,get down to the £ shop get some pet fleeses and change bedding no straw or sawdust in it mate just the fleeces atb mark

shes ok now, 1 jill caught the jill i was on about didnt catch/get pregnant, but is loosing a bit of weight, nothing magor but just something i noticed, i looked at her vulver the last couple of days and she had a bit of discharge a yellow/white only the smallest ammount but have never seen that before, shes in with the other jill and kits now and shes helping to look after them ect lol, im feeding my jills on alpha ferret feast, a little winalot dogfood,,, meat, egg york and goats milk, and soya milk, iv also been putting vitamins in theyr water bottle,the mum is drinking 2 bottles a day or there abouts, so theyr doing ok, :thumbs: