Shotgun Reloading Website

I like it mate,very informative and well laid out in my opinion,I came accross the old mans lee loader the other day his was a very old one,thats what made me look on your site,I am interested in the 3/12 inch stuff,for the geese,but last I was told the price of powder had gone through the roof,

I do have shot but it makes it costly to post which is an issue I am looking into as we speak.

Powder prices are expensive for the american powders such as Alliant Steel and they will be in short supply this season (according to rumours) as Alliant have signed a contract to supply the us army with powder and gear is already in short supply in the states due to imoending gun laws. There are european powder alternatives which are cheaper and more readily available. Nobelsport techna n will load steel and I will be doing devlopment loads over the summer as I currently only have data for 3" steel and not 3 1/2". Alliant Steel is currently around £38 a tub (454g) - Techna is £32 a tuub (750g) so considerably cheaper.

I keep steel shot is as well. I may have some 381 in in the next few weeks.

Hope this helps

Graham

• 4 weeks later...

very nice website,maybe you can give some advice,last year i started of shooting gamebore mammoths 3" and did well,then decided to go to the 3 1/2 inch,different story until i found the leed,got it,then tried to convert to shootng homeload steel,"disaster"was all over the place,now gona go back to lead,i have had someone speak to the old owner of gambore and now have the ingrediants for the mamoth 3 1/2 inch,my plan is to get these into a three inch shell with a roll turnover as the 3 1/2 were hellish for jamming on ejection out of the port,any tips or help welcome