Quick Question

I have been shooting over the same land for years now and although its a beautiful bit of land with mixed woods,ponds,and all that good stuff the vermin numbers are at low now and apart from the badgers ,hares and larger deer which are not on the kill list there isn't a lot about so my question is if I get permission from another land owner for pest control do I have to send my FEO a new permission form to let him no or is it just between me and the land owner can anyone give me some clarification?.

Cheers Add.

Depends on what you licence says, if I assume you are talking fire arm not shotgun, your cert will either be fully open which means you can shoot the rifle on land land where the owner has given you permission to shoot

If your licence isn't opened then you will need to ensure the ground is passed for the calibre of rifle you intend to use, if it isn't you will need get the land passed by the FEO before shooting there.

If you are referring to a shot gun there is no restrictions providing you have been given permission to shoot.

It's always a good idea to send copies of permission to the FEO as it shows you are actively shooting and it helps build your portfolio however there is no requirement to do so.

Depends on what you licence says, if I assume you are talking fire arm not shotgun, your cert will either be fully open which means you can shoot the rifle on land land where the owner has given you permission to shoot

If your licence isn't opened then you will need to ensure the ground is passed for the calibre of rifle you intend to use, if it isn't you will need get the land passed by the FEO before shooting there.

If you are referring to a shot gun there is no restrictions providing you have been given permission to shoot.

It's always a good idea to send copies of permission to the FEO as it shows you are actively shooting and it helps build your portfolio however there is no requirement to do so.

All explained by The Seeker :thumbs: