First Shotgun

I have been shooting for a while but am looking to buy my own shotgun. I will be doing mainly pigeons, crows and the odd game bird. I would prefer an over and under 20 bore as this is what I have used already and liked using them. Can anyone help me by suggesting any shotguns they would recommend? Thanks.

Im near oxford. Well I want to spend enough for it to last for a while and so I don't find myself in need of another one at any point. I dont have a budget as such just something sensible worth the money. I wont be using it flat out so not looking for top of the range but middle price range would be more realistic.

Im near oxford. Well I want to spend enough for it to last for a while and so I don't find myself in need of another one at any point. I dont have a budget as such just something sensible worth the money. I wont be using it flat out so not looking for top of the range but middle price range would be more realistic

Lanbers are reasonably priced new or second hand and are very robust guns! Can get a nice M/C, SST, 3" chamber for around the £400 mark and possibly less, thats second hand! Keep an eye on on the forum and others for some cracking deals, Just keep looking and make sure that when you buy it fits correctly!