What Would You Recomend? .17 Hmr

It is all done to personal prefference. I have got a browning T bolt in 17 hmr with a wildcat whisper mod. Yes it does feel un natural in synthetic but having the second mag stored in butt is handy. The T bolt mechanism is nice and quick and easy to reload. Would i have another one? Er yes. CZ are the in gun it seems. Personal experience with them are i don't like them as i have a CZ 527 which spends more time in the cabinet. It is all done to what you want in your gun and your choice because every man is different in his needs.

The 527 is a Centerfire, it isn't a rimfire 452/453 or 455!

I know !! I own it. I was pointing something out about how some makes of guns are not for all. Another mans poison is another mans medicine.

When I started looking for a HMR I had my mind set on a cz 452 silhouette .. but was put off by the design of the trigger guard , so decided to spend a bit more on something that I was happy with and got myself the sake quad . A friend of mine has got the Cz and It shoots well but I find the bolt action on my sako seems to be more smoother ...but that might be down to me keeping my rifle well maintained .... so get a rifle you are happy with

• Like 1

When I started looking for a HMR I had my mind set on a cz 452 silhouette .. but was put off by the design of the trigger guard , so decided to spend a bit more on something that I was happy with and got myself the sake quad . A friend of mine has got the Cz and It shoots well but I find the bolt action on my sako seems to be more smoother ...but that might be down to me keeping my rifle well maintained .... so get a rifle you are happy with

Its more likely smoother because its a Sako, if you compair the action of the bolts on a selection of rifles you find the higher the pounds the smoother the bolt, the best i have felt is the Mannchthinggy!!!!.