Ful Saluki

is it d red white bitch she ful saluki? she loks gud wat bredin?

sister of mike..there was better pics and a clip of that bitch running tom , shes nice bitch

Edited by Banter

when i seen her run tom she was as good as her illustrious sister .mars bar .shes prob a little quicker as well

tanks brokie lad i no ad 1 he run wel kilt qick antor lad as em now kilin wel clever.

when i seen her run tom she was as good as her illustrious sister .mars bar .shes prob a little quicker as well

tanks brokie lad i no ad 1 he run wel kilt qick antor lad as em now kilin wel clever.

the mike dog is proving him self a proper stud dog now .im hoping to try and get him on one of my tramp bred bitches in time :thumbs: im going to have to get in touch with his owner when times right .if not ive got my eye on another one over there very closely bred .but its the owner of that one whats the problem .he lives over cork way .nasty little bugger always pissed and fighting all the time .its a job to talk to the bloke when hes like that .

the mike dog is proving him self a proper stud dog now .im hoping to try and get him on one of my tramp bred bitches in time :thumbs: im going to have to get in touch with his owner when times right .if not ive got my eye on another one over there very closely bred .but its the owner of that one whats the problem .he lives over cork way .nasty little bugger always pissed and fighting all the time .its a job to talk to the bloke when hes like that .

i no ho as mike brokie he sound. who d cork lad dat has d oter he a travler?