Yz 125 2002 Ready To Race

I have my yz 125 for sale, it is ready to race and extreamly fast! just undergone a full engine rebuild before i got the bike and i witnessed it as i bought this bike off one of my friends so i know how it has been treat. It is very clean bike for 11 years old and well worth the money i am asking and i am after a quick sale as i need transport to work, pick up only Durham area of England pm me if you have any questions about the bike i am willing to answer. (also the engine in the bike is a 2006, but it is legit) the 2 stroke the bike has been ran with is castrol acceleration 2 stroke which is not cheap but makes the bike run at its best!

Some parts:

• Full racing dep pipe with sorty muffler (small dent in the pipe dose not effect the bike)
  • Factory effect LE(limited edition) graphics from us
  • Nearly new tires still tread still visable
  • White hand guards but not fitted but come with the bike

Reason for sale stated above all round amazing bike, worth every penny and is not your normal 125 very fast and i am gutted about having to sell it but i am not selling my gun:)

Wanting £1100 no lower than a £1000

Thanks for looking

-Conrad;)

post-84990-0-61242900-1364440965_thumb.jpg