ah ffs you have not seen good ko shamo so.28 inches :haha::lol::clapper: brilliant !

Do you mean O Shamo ? KO Shamo mature cocks weigh around 2lbs and stand around 6 - 9 inches yor bird looks around 9lbs and 28 inches tall

my young ko

he,s starting to fill out a bit and his tail is starting to come on a bit aswell he,s about 9 months now.its my first time having these but iv seen some better ones than him there as nice little bird all the same :thumbs:

post-44671-0-69688700-1364825604_thumb.jpg

he,s 9 months i think its a bit early to be saying that he has lots of growing to do yet.but your [BANNED TEXT] mate i enjoy them thats what counts not realy into standards and things like that i enjoy the cross breeds more than i do the others lol :thumbs:

As long as you like what you keep thats all that matters , but if you are going to post photo's on an open forum then you should expect people to be honest with you and not blow smoke up your ass . As for cross breds I've nothing against cross bred birds it's horses for courses I've owned some good Taiwan x Brazillians in the past :thumbs:

he,s 9 months i think its a bit early to be saying that he has lots of growing to do yet.but your [bANNED TEXT] mate i enjoy them thats what counts not realy into standards and things like that i enjoy the cross breeds more than i do the others lol :thumbs: