Townie Returning To The Fold

All my life I have lived in towns (43 years for my sins) but recently I moved out to the countryside and I love it.

It was this move that made me realise that even though I lived in towns I think the countryside was in me. I always use to take my boys fishing both course and sea and I have always had a gun of some form or another from a very early age and dogs which usually have been jack russels which I use to take for walks on scrubland at the edge of town.

You grow older and job takes priority and kids grow and start out on their own and now I'm here. I live in a little village with a proper pub. I went fishing for the first time in what must be ten years the other day it was cold but still better than sitting at home. I have bought my first gun in a while ( the first of a few if I have my way)

So I am looking forward to sharing a few stories and hopefully getting out there more , eventually getting the rights to shoot would be nice but until then its clubs and back gardens to keep my eye in.

Happy Hunting :D