good or bad

Guest Muddy.Waters
i just got all this on ebay for £38.00 is this good or bad

set of BELLS, BEWITTS, 2 LEASHES,eyelet tool,EYELETS 4 sets of JESSES,creance and swivels

just geting ready as i am getting my harris i 2 month :victory:

Without seeing the gear i cant pass comment on it BUT check it out once you recive it anything that looks weak,bin it,,But your harris should come with jesses swivel,leash,,when i sell my chicks thats what i fit,,

Untill you suss out what is good and bad in the falconery world for gear. it may be good to stick with a known suppler like martin jones or ben long for a start,

You can and should make your own jesses,leads and bewits,bells you get what you pay for,but good for one season, swivels try to get full stainless steel ones,

Enjoy your bird and happy hunting

Be careful when buying stuff especially swivels make sure its either a good quality stainless steel D ring type or a ball bearing swivel type as there are quite a few ebay sellers who knowingly sell swivels which are not for the purposes of falconry and not up to the job but they label them as such and sell them anyway try Mikes Falconry if buying on ebay he,s one of the good guys and he doesn,t sell rubbish or stuff thats not up to the job.

Happy hawking tho we,ve all had to start somewhere.