lager lout

my greyhound pups are just getting on the track at Hall Green Birmingham. they are out of Top Honcho and my old bitch Lager Dash who was minor open/top grade hall green.Lager Dash is out of Fly Minx who in turn is out of Fly Smasher, Smasher has through some very classy pups in her time, stud dogs includedand Minx has bred plenty of open class dogs herself.THIs is Dashs first litter and one pup Lager Lout is looking quite nice,he is a jan 04 pup and has had 5 races to date starting off in A7 company he came 2nd next time out 4th then 1st so he came down toA6 which he also won they then moved him up two grades to A4 which in my view was a bit harsh but still no stopping him 1st again last night,three on a bouce in 29.35 dont know what the going allowence was but he is looking good.Lager Dash has just been sent over to Ireland to be mated to Fortune Mick those pups are showing great promise for a young dog. three of this litter have still to come on at Hall Green so who knows what they will make :D

• 4 months later...