High Seat

Thats a no on the free seats then !! I was just about to replace a dozen or so , might have to re think that plan then , lifes a bitch ,just when you think you have it sussed up pops that ugly word money .......oh well back to the drawing board....... :whistling::whistling:

Cheeky beggars! Was having caps lock issues maybe should have written The Forestry Comission!

Maybe when we sell a few more high seats I can afford the domain name emails too......!!

When you say afford the domain name emails I presume you mean someone@your domain.co.uk it should be free, what you paying to host your domain? Shouldn't be anymore than £80 per yr for a basic site and you get unlimited emails free try 123 reg if your not, don't mind setting up for you as it can be a bit testing. And yes that will be free

Used one of the cheaper ones yesterday and tried to rest the bipod on the low rail, it worked in as much as I had a shot but it made me think and Sussex idea helped so this morning I cut a 3 inch wide piece of timber to the width of the rail 4 cable ties and put the 2 together you end up with a rest that the bipod sits on nicely.

Cheeky beggars! Was having caps lock issues maybe should have written The Forestry Comission!

Maybe when we sell a few more high seats I can afford the domain name emails too......!!

they should come with your hosting service dude ..... have a quiet word with the kid in IT dept ;)