Hello From New Member

Hi all

I am a new member to this forum based in derbyshire and recently new to shooting in general, I am at present going through the license application process and started lessons at my local clay ground ironing out already picked up bad habits from friends advice !

I will probably be asking for lots of pointers and advice in the near future from the members on here {thanks in advance} but i can offer a bit of advice for newbies from my recent visits to local shops and shooting grounds.

Go and ask what you consider silly questions and get some impartial 3rd party advice, friends are a great source of info when starting out but they can also be good at telling you what you "need" this in my case reads what their preferences are, browning, beretta,o/u, semi auto etc etc etc ! i was left completely confused by it all & contacted my local gun shop and instructor at the shooting ground & have had some of the best customer service and constructive advice i have ever had from anywhere !

Stuart.