Ft Sitting Position

Anyone out there use this position regularly, any tips or advice on how to get the best out of it? I'm currently practicing it each time I'm out. Its better than getting wet through in the prone position what the the muddy fields I'm shooting over at the moment

I really like sitting position, used to do it for the combat shooting at work.

I find sitting Indian style (legs crossed) with my elbows resting on the inside of my knees best for me, can be done feet crossed or feet uncrossed depending how flexible you are & you can use the pressure from your knees and elbows to get a really good firm position. Generally your body inst facing directly at the target its angled slightly so that your rifle points naturally at the target

Its really what your comfortable with just keep trying thats the best way

Hope this is of some help or might be worth a try

ATB

Adam

• Like 2

sit thereany where with the gun..fidget about untill it gets cumfy, beyond that avoid hard on hard bone.. i worded that very carefully lol.

elbow bone on knee bone will be a pain in the accuraccy lol.

eather rest the elbows nearer to you than the knee's, or settle in the crook of your arm accross your chest,,or over the knees, the crook of your elbow being soft tissue/musstle not bone.