I bumped into a rather interesting lady who was at the Deerhound stand..."Do you know what they are?" she said to me..........."I think so" :D says I......."I have a couple of lurchers"........

"Ahhh........but these are the creme de la creme" she said...........what a stupid thing to say :clapper: as she wasnt joking!

"Sounds like your a bit kennell blind, handsome is as handsome does" I said........she shut up then :yes:

Some great photos there skycat. Make mine look like they were taken on one of those pinhole cameras taht we made at school lol!!

Wilf, I wonder if it was the same woman who was doing the comentary in the lurcher ring. Most of my time was spent looking at the terriers and the old english hounds and I couldn't escape this womans voice bleating on about hunting within the law and all sorts of bollox.

was a good show but should of had it at the weekend big shows like this do help to get more of general public on side. they can stroke and mix with the hounds and other working dogs and get the story from our side on the b#n