Tough Mudder.

I did winter tough guy, tough guy nettle warrior, spartan and tough mudder last year.

This year I plan to do a similar 4/5 events along with a channel row and the 3 peaks with a bit of a difference... Cycle between them and fell run up and down them :-)

Tough mudder was by far the worst of all the events last year but nothing like as tough as i expected after all the over exaggerated advertising lark :thumbs:

All the best and train hard,

Gaz.

Did Rob 190835487869 get hold of you? He was after training with you ready for TM winter 2013, think he mentioned doing some sparring too. :thumbs:
No mate never spoke to him. Is he local to me?
ignore him pal, he just wants to see me covered in mud.

Haha I thought he was being serious. Silly me :laugh:

pal....I'd struggle with the assault course at jungle jims!!!!

I did winter tough guy, tough guy nettle warrior, spartan and tough mudder last year.

This year I plan to do a similar 4/5 events along with a channel row and the 3 peaks with a bit of a difference... Cycle between them and fell run up and down them :-)

Tough mudder was by far the worst of all the events last year but nothing like as tough as i expected after all the over exaggerated advertising lark :thumbs:

All the best and train hard,

Gaz.

Did Rob 190835487869 get hold of you? He was after training with you ready for TM winter 2013, think he mentioned doing some sparring too. :thumbs:
No mate never spoke to him. Is he local to me?
ignore him pal, he just wants to see me covered in mud.

Haha I thought he was being serious. Silly me :laugh:

pal....I'd struggle with the assault course at jungle jims!!!!

Dont beat yourself up about that, those padded play places are fooking exhausting.

Even more tiring than clothes shopping with the misses and visiting museums. All these fitness fanatics need to forget about this tough mudder bollocks, to experience real suffering try getting yourself stuck between those padded swirly things on the top floor of one of those whacky warehouses while trying to retrieve your child!

• Like 1