As it states above very good rates on puppy jabs. I have had my pup done and it was very straight forward. Sign up to groupon deals or ask someone who is already signed up to look for the deal for you. Then Commit to buy. Then choose your vet and location. Next print out your voucher. Then call the chosen vet up make the appointment. When you get to the vets produce one of the vouchers ( keeping the other for the second visit). I paid £20 for both jabs £10 each. They also do deals for jab's and a life times worth of boosters. Not sure on the price of these. These vouchers have a use by date on them but they do come up very often. I hope this helps people. Atb gvc.

I knew I would forget something. On the net and phone apps are available for it to. Just type in groupon to any search engine and they will come up. Like wise in an app store. Sign up to groupon and watch out for the deals coming up. There is a list of vets in each area that you can use. Atb.

Edited by gvc