Hi guys.

My fathering laws game keeper has ballsed it up this year, 2 birds cam eout of the wood, as he's not been feeding up. I know a lot of other people have got their eyes on this wood and I would like to keep it in the family so going to offer to feed up etc for him.

Is there anything else I should be aware off at all and any tricks with feeders at all?

End of season tomorrow, but you can still keep some of the feeders full till spring to get the hens in good condition for breeding some wild broods. Next season keep feeders topped up, water points near feeders, and if you have time scatter feed aswell..

if you scatter barley straw it fluffs up when it gets wet they'll pick at it keeps them occupied,, keep water at drinkers birds tend to follow shucks an rivers on if they are left to drink at them,,, if you buy aniseed oil and mix in with your feeding the birds smell it and will come for miles into it then when there feeding well you don't need your oil then keep plenty of hoppers at start then you can reduce down on hoppers that aren't been really used best of luck :thumbs: what breed did he let out??? :hmm: