Details Of Springer In South Wales

Wonder if any of you can help, my mate has bought a lovely springer bitch called LUCKY off a guy in Cardiff. He said she is 3 yr old she is mostly white bodied with liver head. The guy he bought her off had only had her two weeks before he sold her on!!!!!!!!

When he bought her he said he had got her of a guy in Merthyr Tydfil now the bitch is a nice dog and will sit stay retrieve so someone has taken time with her and got her to a level

I am trying to find out some details for him hopefully of where she came from, the guy he got her off was no real help.

He said that when he bought her the chap he got her off showed him her working on whistle so it would be good to find this guy to see what he was using and also to get some history on her

My mate only wants her for rough shooting and she has been flead and wormed, bathed and fed and is in a heated kennel thinking she is in heaven. She has to go to the vet as she has a pulled nail on her back foot maybe this will jog someones memory

As I say he is 110% happy with her and she will not be getting sold on again but would like some more info on her if possible

If you know the dog or anything about her can you PM me