New To Terrier Work Looken Some Advice?

hi im new 2 terrier work an got my self a we patterdale pup i was just wondering wat all i need 2 learn her so when i do take her out digging for foxes (in ni) when shes older itl be sweet? been a lurcher man gd few years an just fancied a terrier 2 do abit of day work. i know iv 2 learn her basics like recall sit stay etc but just wondering has any body any other gd tips to help her learn before she gets into the real thing?. no stupid or cocky comments please im only looken abit of advice

Edited by longrunsfox

hi im new 2 terrier work an got my self a we patterdale pup i was just wondering wat all i need 2 learn her so when i do take her out digging for foxes (in ni) when shes older itl be sweet? been a lurcher man gd few years an just fancied a terrier 2 do abit of day work. i know iv 2 learn her basics like recall sit stay etc but just wondering has any body any other gd tips to help her learn before she gets into the real thing?. no stupid or cocky comments please im only looken abit of advice

Av u got a local terrier meeting in yr area? If so that would be a good place to start all the best pal