Can't Wait

Can't wait till next weekend went a another little mooch today and found 2 nice little warrens about 10 yards apart about 5 /6 holds each so gonna hit em with the stinkers next weekend only problem I think a none permission holder knows about em as the fences are cut but not to worry ill try

Cheers Tom :thumbs:

Can't wait till next weekend went a another little mooch today and found 2 nice little warrens about 10 yards apart about 5 /6 holds each so gonna hit em with the stinkers next weekend only problem I think a none permission holder knows about em as the fences are cut but not to worry ill try

Call them what they are. Poachers mate. Vandals too if they're cutting fences.

Haha well you can call them that as well as other things

Now I'll be honest we've all hope a fence but cutting fences ain't my thing and I'm not talking a strand of barb wire but the whole bloody fence but I've put it back best I can and I shall carry on with my business

Edited by BIG TOM

Now I'll be honest we've all hope a fence but cutting fences ain't my thing and I'm not talking a strand of barb wire but the whole bloody fence but I've put it back best I can and I shall carry on with my business

Dont get why people poach bud.I spent one afternoon asking farmers. Got myself a few hundred acres. Keep 'em updated on how many I took and they spread word for me! I get people actually ring me up offering me permission nowadays. It's silly. Respect the land and it's owners and they will respect you back I say.

Dont get why people poach bud.I spent one afternoon asking farmers. Got myself a few hundred acres. Keep 'em updated on how many I took and they spread word for me! I get people actually ring me up offering me permission nowadays. It's silly. Respect the land and it's owners and they will respect you back I say.

Well I'm glad u get results mate that's how it should be

Atb Tom :thumbs: