Been out

Yes mate, only went out for an hour today. But it was my lurcher pups first time out (he's almost 4month).

Netted up a small 3 holer first, had a fag then put my poley Jill down, 10 seconds later rabbit out right by the pup in a purse net, poor little bugger (dog) didn't know what to do with himself. Dispatched it and let him play with it, while I cleared up, nothing else there.

Done another 4 holer, nobody home, but did spot another few to try in the morning. Hopefully pup will get the hang of it a bit better tomorrow, and as I've got more time should get a bigger bag (can't get any smaller unless empty lol).

4 months old you are far from home far far from home : /

Do you mean I should have had him out earlier? Sadly I've not been able to get out much over the last month due to ill health in the family and work commitments, but its just going to have to be a game of catch up. But any hints or tips that you'd like to share would be welcomed, because I'm not the most experienced, cheers.

Happy hunting