lost out on deal on the year

just bought a brand new harris bipod off a guy local to me for £25 i asked him why so cheap he went on to tell me they where his farthers who passed away 2 weeks ago and he doesnt have a clue about shooting etc .He then told me about 4 air rifles he has just sold to a local gundealer all fitted with scopes,moderator and gun slip they where a air arms s410,bsa ultra,bsa superten and a brand new daystate airwolf tactical .I asked him how much they gave him for them he then went into another room and brought out the paperwork they gave him £1100 for the lot i couldnt beleive it i told him how much the airwolfs are new .He said it was new his farther had it only a couple of months .IF ONLY I WENT A COUPLE OF DAYS EARLIER

I went to buy some paving slabs last year and got talking to the guy while loading them,he tells me he has just had lots of work done roof new boiler all new pipes etc then he tells me that the guys at the local tip are really nice they took all my pipes etc that the builder took out :icon_eek: "copper" i say he says "yup i had to do 2 loads in my estate car and they even helped me unload it" :hmm: i did not have the heart to tell him that its scrap value.