Viper Connect Mount

hi keith ,theres afew sets advertised for the mtc connect on ebay under 30mm mounts

they just look the same as these with the back mount cut down Item number:60537441492 at £6.99 on the same site ,

Hi nangell,

Already bid on one, it went up to 35 pound odd so I gave up, You can buy them new for 40 delivered, what a fool?

hi keith ,theres afew sets advertised for the mtc connect on ebay under 30mm mounts

they just look the same as these with the back mount cut down Item number:60537441492 at £6.99 on the same site ,

Hi nangell,

Already bid on one, it went up to 35 pound odd so I gave up, You can buy them new for 40 delivered, what a fool?

just seen 1 off these fetch £48.70 on ebay :fool:

Hi nangell,

Hi nangell,

More money than sense springs to mind lol

I too have a viper connect on my HW100KT; it is on two 30mm Sports Match mounts and they keep it accurately zeroed. The only problem I have is mounting an auxiliary sighting aid onto the scope i.e. torch/NiteSite etc; because of the narrow space between the mounts, both mounts for the auxiliary aids have been reduced in width to fit. Not ideal but better than forking out £40 in my opinion.

Regards, Steve

I too have a viper connect on my HW100KT; it is on two 30mm Sports Match mounts and they keep it accurately zeroed. The only problem I have is mounting an auxiliary sighting aid onto the scope i.e. torch/NiteSite etc; because of the narrow space between the mounts, both mounts for the auxiliary aids have been reduced in width to fit. Not ideal but better than forking out £40 in my opinion.

Regards, Steve

I agree Steve, I was looking to modify my Nitesite scope mount thingy to suit the space available,

Regards, Steve

Steve have you a NiteSite mate,