Viper Connect Mount

I too have a viper connect on my HW100KT; it is on two 30mm Sports Match mounts and they keep it accurately zeroed. The only problem I have is mounting an auxiliary sighting aid onto the scope i.e. torch/NiteSite etc; because of the narrow space between the mounts, both mounts for the auxiliary aids have been reduced in width to fit. Not ideal but better than forking out £40 in my opinion.

Regards, Steve

Steve have you a NiteSite mate,

Hi Keith,

Yes, I have a NS50 for field shooting at night, and a homemade night sight permanently attached to my Brocock for ratting.

Regards, Steve

Edited by A1WOC

Hi Steve,

Could you tell me how you connected the scope? Are you using the original rubber sleeve provided or did you buy the new one that Nitesite made to custom fit the viper connect?

Hi Keith,

I bought a short eye relief scope sleeve dedicated to the Viper Connect direct from Nite Site Ltd. The price was £18 including delivery. The only problem I encountered when fitting was it is a very tight fit over the twist out eye relief of the scope. I overcame this by fitting the sleeve over a Vic vapour rub jar that I found was slightly larger than the scopes eye piece and soaking in very hot water for a few minutes. It now fits on the scope perfect without excessive force.

Regards, Steve

Now don't take this the wrong way, but could you measure it for me, I take it the camera end is the same so I can work out the rest, I fancy using Saturday and won't have time to buy one, so ill just make one, Ta

Hi Keith,

Pleased to help in any way I can.

The overall length of the sleeve is 54mm, the depth of the cut out to fit the scope is 30mm, leaving 24mm where the camera module sits.

The tube on the camera module is 20mm, so I guess the 4mm difference is the necessary clearance needed.

Regards, Steve.