wanted big black patt pup.

he went from a strong fine healthy livley pup to dead in 24 hour,, gutted was getting reports on this pup evry few days he was a little terrorist into evrything was proper looking forwards to meeting him my mate who he was for here is ill with it the first 2 pups hes ever owned died before he got to see them said hes not even gonna get into it now and is taking it as a sign any one got a idear as to what is happening the only thing i can think of is the new house is riddled

yeh sounds like parvo,ive lost 2 litters years ago.wouldnt wish it on any dog,

think it was parvo lying dormant already in the house it was a horrible death it can be bypassed in the future by never taking a pup there again and by making transport arrangements before purchasing a pup it must be devastating to lose a litter you have reared and looked after yourself longdogs

Edited by coonboy

i spent a good few hours last night resherching it bobby and it seems it can affect young jabbed up pups to think its just one of them things also found out it took my freind a cuple days to clean the house before he chuld move in was a nice house but pakistanni famlie lived there before him and it was full of shit

think it was parvo lying dormant already in the house it was a horrible death it can be bypassed in the future by never taking a pup there again and by making transport arrangements before purchasing a pup it must be devastating to lose a litter you have reared and looked after yourself longdogs

its a horrid disease mate,ive got one that survived.when i got it i looked on net it said to jab the bitch prior to mating, then give the pup parvo jab at 6 weeks then the other at 8 weeks and the last one at 10 weeks,

i spent a good few hours last night resherching it bobby and it seems it can affect young jabbed up pups to think its just one of them things also found out it took my freind a cuple days to clean the house before he chuld move in was a nice house but pakistanni famlie lived there before him and it was full of shit

that says it all :bad: dirty f****n c**ts want shooting. :yes:

that says it all :bad: dirty f****n c**ts want shooting. :yes:

lol