Anyone got an L200?

Just bought one because I've moved into the woods.

Anyway, first time Ive got suck on soft wet boggy grass, stopped, put it into neural, put the clutch down, shifted the stick into 4h, the green light came on and started flashing, but that's as far as it got, I don't think it actually went into 4wd because the rear wheels still span.

So I took it out of 4h, the green light stopped flashing and I just floored it and luckily got out.

Did I do something wrong? I just want to make sure I did everything right before I take it to the garage.

(The rear diff lock works fine, also when in 4L the engine revs a lot lower so that must work but the green light just flashes and I'm pretty sure 4wd doesn't engage)

I've tried joining the L200 forum but a week later I'm still awaiting a verification email..

2003 '53' with 54k, I've looked on google but all there is is something about a sticking actuator and air lines but that's when the green light is flashing in 2wd, mine doesn't flash in 2wd only when I drop it to 4wd.

It hasn't got them free wheeling hub things (if that's a photo of the wheel)

I did have an 04 all you do is push the small gear stick in to 4hight or 4low light flashes then stays on but do it standing still drive slowly and it engages in away you go.be warned I sold mine not a good truck around that year sorry but just be warned cost me a fortune hope yours is a good 1.thanks lakeland

If its not going in try putting the handbrake on and try and reverse......thats a good trick for getting it out of 4wd if its struggling.