• 8 months later...

I can vouch for the lad................he is mad.. mad keen on his terrier work.............and a good lad

You might want to do a swap for all that ferking rabbiting permission you've got you spawny twat......... :thumbs: :thumbs:

anyway.................... see you in the show pen on Sat mate :feck::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps...hows your fox skin boots holding up LOL LOL LOL

Edited by Paul in North Lincs
i posted this in july 2007 my uncle gaz the gay, has shown me the way since then ;)

i know some lads off a building site where im working who are from linconshire all i can do is ask for you it wont be untill after the hols now

What happened to doing as your told your uncle gaz tells me a diffrent story! and by the way your shit with a shovel mate :thumbdown:

Without being sexist Nicola i can t imagine you being much better with a spade shovel :whistling:

Edited by pip
Guest NICOLA
What happened to doing as your told your uncle gaz tells me a diffrent story! and by the way your shit with a shovel mate :thumbdown:

Without being sexist Nicola i can t imagine you being much better with a spade shovel :whistling:

who rattled your cage mate just ask jak n meg im a pro with a shovel dug his dog out many a times for the the lazy b*****d! by the way this is me

post-3816-1206091380.jpg

who rattled your cage mate just ask jak n meg im a pro with a shovel dug his dog out many a times for the the lazy b*****d! by the way this is me

if that is you i would not argue wi you if you had a spade :icon_eek::thumbs:

IS THAT A ADAMS APPLE I CAN SEE SHEMALE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: OR JUST GLAD TO SWOLLOW :laugh::laugh::laugh: