Hi my friend, First may i thank you for the information on the lead (just ordered mine) as i have the NiteSite. Next may i ask how you have been getting on with the Angel Eye, do you think worth the money as don't do much shooting myself but would quite like to record some.

Cheers Roger

Hi Roger and a Happy New Year To You,I use the HDVR 720 Dog cam but if you look above in Zini post he uses a Angel Eye during one of his shoots and to be honest I think it is quite good recording but he is also very experienced when it comes to setting up a gun,scope or whatever he uses,I have had advice from him and his recording on youtube on setting up the NS50 and 200 is also very informative .

Tony

Thanks for the cable link - might be tempted to pick one up although I still need to figure out which recording unit to buy to use with the NS200! Any recommendations?

Myself and my shooting partner Davy (VerminHuntersTV) have just purchased a Lawmate PV1000 for our night vision recording on our channel.

At £500 its no cheap mini DVR, but what you get is probably the best mini HD DVR currently anywhere in the world with 1280 x 960 recording quality and more whistles and bells than you can ever need.

http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/lawmate-pv1000.html

If you have the funds for this recorder then i really do advise on getting one if you are serious about getting the best quality that you can.

We will be doing a full review of it soon on VerminHuntersTV with the Nite Site unit.

Si.

• 5 weeks later...

Just another quick update I have now adjusted the recording resolution and the picture quality is better than before,I think I need to maybe change my scope (again) the one I am using is a AGS SWAT 4X16X56 brilliant scope but as I only shoot rats I need something that will focus from around 7yds or so.

Have a look at this short recording