brothers from different litters..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is 2 of my saluki whippets, pip and bracken, bracken is from the first litter, and pip is from the second, pip is now 12 weeks old, and bracken is around 16 months, what you think, cheers  

Must of been a idiot leaving rat poison down with a pup around

if u dont mind me asking but why did u breed again so soon if the first litter is only 16 months

Posted Images

here is 2 of my saluki whippets, pip and bracken, bracken is from the first litter, and pip is from the second, pip is now 12 weeks old, and bracken is around 16 months, what you think, cheers

post-73318-0-37657900-1354471571_thumb.jpg

lookin gud :thumbs: bracken looks a powerfull animal [bANNED TEXT] htts is he ????

my bitch is about 8, and i was looking for another dog, and the last litter went really well, so i thought id have another pup off her then ive got the dogs i want, and bracken for 16 months old has proved me hes worth his weight in all aspects, so hopefully young pip will do me well, you wouldnt be able to tell the bitch has had pups to look at her, shes back to her fit self and is already out working again, thanks