fitted all mine myself but if you want a fac gun the hw80 all day long , if your after a pcp no idea but the pcp will need charging gear that aint cheap .

different guns ie .177 or .22 will diff fps

.177 have a faster fps but if your going on a fac the .22 will work out spot on and in fac the trajectory will be almost as flat as a .177 with shed loads of knock down power .

Edited by webster

there is only realy a few top notch rifles

weihrauch hw90 hw97

air arms tx200 gorgeous gun

theoben under lever with a 7shot mag only spring gun with a mag i know off.

as for pcp's weihrauch hw100 as it is regulated people say they are not like that knob jockey Nigel Allen but they are regulated.

i love daystates but not willing to pay for one.

hi geoff i seen the price of the daystate! i missed out on this one ;

Daystate Airwolf .22 40ft/lb FAC

Hi, i have for sale a Mint Daystate Airwolf 40ft/lb
air
rifle
in .22 calibre. It also has a Daystate leather bottle cover on the buddy bottle. It comes with the 10 shot mag, single shot tray, charger and isolator key. RFD transfer costs would be covered by the buyer and will be £20 to send the
rifle
. £500 plus the £20 transfer costs.

i'll have a look online t the other ones just mentioned

ATB

Colin

had one in 40FTLB PURE JUNK there was only about 20ish good consistent shots in the non regulated models.

my friend has the newer model in 40ftlb much better 60+ shoots. the older ones are a waist of time.

• Like 1

had a daystate air ranger in 40FTLB  PURE JUNK there was only about 20ish good consistent shots in the non regulated models. my friend has the newer model in 40ftlb much better 60+ shoots. the older ones are a waist of time.

if you buy a daystate make sure its a regulated model.

your in ireland so you will need a licence anyway

im living in northern ireland webster!

so what does it mean, does it mean if your over a certain fps you need a licence?

u need a license for any air rifle in northern Ireland.

a air rifle shotgun an rim fire guns are in the same category in northern Ireland

• Like 1

thanks GEOFF,

does it take the same amount of time for the licence to come through? will i need to go get more permission letters? :huh:

im only just after getting my licence back after 3 months to get my full bore rifle on it!

full bore / center fire guns take a little longer as they go to a different person to have a final look at the application. just because its slot more dangerous than per say a shotgun.

2 weeks max i would think.

if you getting a springer get a .17 D

• Like 1

ive got the Hw 100 kt , webley Raider 2 shot, both in 22. and the hw 97k springer in 177, all fantastic air riffles , for shooting in barns at night the hw 100 is the one to use is so quite and the 14shot magazine is so easy to use, the raider is a bit of an arse to load in the dark,As for the 97k springer 177 tuned, its a fantastic gun in the field .

• Like 2

the 97 .177 is my nxt on the list. im gona get the stainless synthetic model.

was considering trading in my hw100 26ftlb to get the 97 but just love it to much to do so.

i start a knew job in January so first 2 thing on my list are the hw97 and a beretta 391.

shaaaa tinnnggggggg

ive got the Hw 100 kt , webley Raider 2 shot, both in 22. and the hw 97k springer in 177, all fantastic air riffles , for shooting in barns at night the hw 100 is the one to use is so quite and the 14shot magazine is so easy to use, the raider is a bit of an arse to load in the dark,As for the 97k springer 177 tuned, its a fantastic gun in the field .

thanks for info Gravel. i have plenty of food for thought lads. i hope to get up too the gun shop this weekend and see what is about and what i like