HITCHERS- PUPS

Be nice to see few pups out that litter to see the differnet shapes and sizes big es looked nice pup

incy my 2 are out of the whippet collie grey,they are related to the black pup hitcher has.the other pups look brillant for whippet /saluki.atb.

Do you know if any turned out feathered .tell you truth am waiting to see how much wind they have next year be good to see

Tommy said he was a previously banned member.

Why that matters, I don't know, theres scores of them on here :hmm:

Cheers, D.

Tommy and him have had trouble with each other in the past ;)

Be nice to see few pups out that litter to see the differnet shapes and sizes big es looked nice pup

incy my 2 are out of the whippet collie grey,they are related to the black pup hitcher has.the other pups look brillant for whippet /saluki.atb.

Do you know if any turned out feathered .tell you truth am waiting to see how much wind they have next year be good to see

Icey I'll message him to find out :thumbs:

• Like 1

Tommy said he was a previously banned member.

Why that matters, I don't know, theres scores of them on here :hmm:

Cheers, D.

Tommy and him have had trouble with each other in the past ;)

Icey I'll message him to find out :thumbs:

If they have the speed of a whippet and wind of a saluki they should be good

Big e stick that picture up again get the ball rolling l pm you there about show