Best nv add on 4"""£500

I'm in the same boat, been looking about and for me it's either the nighteye500 or

The PitchBlack night vision, this may be of interest to you. Had some good reviews in some of the mag's

I'm looking at buying one in the new year, supposedly as good as the pulsar ns550.

And at £350 not a bad price either.

http://www.pitchblacknightvision.co.uk

I'm in the same boat, been looking about and for me it's either the nighteye500 or

The PitchBlack night vision, this may be of interest to you. Had some good reviews in some of the mag's

I'm looking at buying one in the new year, supposedly as good as the pulsar ns550.

And at £350 not a bad price either.

http://www.pitchblacknightvision.co.uk

Hi Abstall, i have the Pitch Black NV Unit ,

its great value for the money and is easy to use and set up

do not be put off by the looks , it works well , and has a range of 150 yds no problem

the Guy who makes them Nic Wenham is also a shooter

and is a very helpful guy.

Atb brian

i thought the OP's question was straight forward,"£500" was the price...where can you buy an ns200 for £500?.... you might be able to get an overpriced ns50 for that kinda money,its black and white and ok if you only intend to shoot prey at 30yds (safely that is,and being able to check your backstop if you miss).why pay £500 for a set-up that doesnt have much range when you can get much better for your money.If you were to go down the "homebuild" route,you can get something on a par with the ns200 for £250.The ns gear works ok but is rediculously overpriced.There are others to check out such as nite-eye,night-hunter,photon etc.