update on squirrel feeder!

Just out interest have you got any tips (location, food, etc) for using the feeder technique? I been approached by a friend of mine who raises pheasents and he is having problems with squirrels damaging their feeders and nicking the food. He has asked if I can assist with a bit of pest control so I think this method would suit his site?

Just out interest have you got any tips (location, food, etc) for using the feeder technique? I been approached by a friend of mine who raises pheasents and he is having problems with squirrels damaging their feeders and nicking the food. He has asked if I can assist with a bit of pest control so I think this method would suit his site?

can you just sit near his pheasent feeders that are already getting robbed

can you just sit near his pheasent feeders that are already getting robbed

Hi - Yes this was my 1st thought but I haven't visited the site yet and my concern might be that if these are really close the pheasents they might prefer me to use another opition as opposed to shooting near them. Hopefully it won't be an issue and as you say its easier to use the food already there :yes: . Is there any particular time of the day when squirrels are more active feeders?