lucky man today

i didn't even ask her for it i said to her that i need a new lamp as i dropped my last one and broke it .Then she goes and buy me this one and she hasn't got a clue on shooting stuff.And she has her own business so she has a lot more money then me.But its a bid pay week next week for me so the NV comes and i better get her something she will love witch will be a puppy labrador

NV is going on my s400 and the lamps for my tx200 i'm getting pal instead of changing them.But iv been having second thought on the NV as its a lot of money and i get a lot of bunny's using a lamp.I might make a NV set up as i have seen a lot of members on here doing it

If the lamp works for u, stick with it otherwise in my eyes its unnecessary spending. It's when their used to lamp, an diffrent filters etc is when u need to start looking into it..and or if your a serious pest controller. I use lamp an it works sometimes, a lot of bunnies are very jumpy round my end an if you do take a shot its always a risk of injuring them ..