bull x

I have a bull x...now what are the chances on him catching bunnys before 12 month old? Baring in mind i wont b taking him out properly untill he is 8-10 months? People are telling me that he has no chance. I kmow theres plenty of bull x boys on here, so what do u guys think. Are they good on bunnys? Or just the obvious?!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are good on all sorts of game mate, given the opportunity, and also given the opportunity to mature both physically and mentally, forget the fuckwits that say they should catch this and that befo

Nothing wrong with letting them catch rabbits before they are 12 months old, infact i got a bull x here that was catching bunnys at 7 month old... obviously not many and only the odd one here an t

Any dog be it well built or not too much to early is not good! i know what you mean by letting bigger dogs mature and let them grow first but imo letting them have a run every now and again wil

they are good on all sorts of game mate, given the opportunity, and also given the opportunity to mature both physically and mentally, forget the fuckwits that say they should catch this and that before they are 12 months old....... let the bones set, the mind mature, you'll get enough pleasure from him / her in the fullnes of time, trust me, learn them the manners and right from wrong as best you can THEN worry about introducing them to game, you'll be glad you did.

best of luck

B

• Like 4

they are good on all sorts of game mate, given the opportunity, and also given the opportunity to mature both physically and mentally, forget the fuckwits that say they should catch this and that before they are 12 months old....... let the bones set, the mind mature, you'll get enough pleasure from him / her in the fullnes of time, trust me, learn them the manners and right from wrong as best you can THEN worry about introducing them to game, you'll be glad you did.

best of luck

B

thank mate,

forget the fuckwits that say they should catch this and that before they are 12 months old....... l

Nothing wrong with letting them catch rabbits before they are 12 months old, infact i got a bull x here that

was catching bunnys at 7 month old... obviously not many and only the odd one here an there but i think

it does them the world of good getting them out running while there young and into kills.. but thanks for calling

me a fuckwit :laugh:

• Like 2

forget the fuckwits that say they should catch this and that before they are 12 months old....... l

Nothing wrong with letting them catch rabbits before they are 12 months old, infact i got a bull x here that

was catching bunnys at 7 month old... obviously not many and only the odd one here an there but i think

it does them the world of good getting them out running while there young and into kills.. but thanks for calling

i honestly can see both sides about that
Guest bigdaddylongchopper

you fuckwit lar :laugh:

my pleasure.....fuckwit :yes:

I guess that make's me a fuckwit as well mine was watching other dogs at 4 mths old running rabbits at 7 mths old and getting in with an older dog before 12 mths and was a single handed nobber by 14mths :laugh:

just to explain for the benefit of the confused, theres nothing wrong with taking your whelp out and him / her seeing a lot of life enhancing stuff, but to start a dog / bitch that is possibly/ likely going to be well built, purposely at too much too early is not good news tbh. but hey ho, each to their own i suppose.

Guest bigdaddylongchopper

my pleasure.....fuckwit :yes:

I guess that make's me a fuckwit as well mine was watching other dogs at 4 mths old running rabbits at 7 mths old and getting in with an older dog before 12 mths and was a single handed nobber by 14mths :laugh:

hedz another fuckwit :laugh: