dogs am running this season

A fine looking pair of hound like the look of the deerhound cross and at 31tts should have a good bit of stopping power behind her good luck for the season with both hope they do the buisness for you.

• Like 1

like em both......still tempted with a deerhound coss to add to my pack....big dog that like,,,big deep chest bet it'l go all day and night no slowing down....great pair of dogs pal...good luck in the season.. JP :thumbs:

was the hancock type dog a first cross by the way mate?.. or is he a second generation out cross?...tattoo in ear?...my mate has one from Hancock..that got stolen whilst outside in the garden and was found by a vets in suffolk.....we hail from Co. durham..thieving swines....!!!

• Like 1

his dam was a second generation first cross border collie/greyhound and his sire was 3/4 greyhound 1/4 beardie collie which were both tattooed, but mine is not cause he's not direct from hancock but out of two working hancock dogs, so it would make my dog 5/8 greyhound 2/8 border collie 1/8 beardie collie. yeah the lowest of the low dog thiefs...

• Like 1

cheers lads.

its off his mate the gafer dave didnt have any pups ready for a while,but he put saxon 2 over a full scottish deerhound his friend had and got in touch with my lass who wanted a deerhound cross. so we went down had a look and pick it when it was 2 weeks old, went back down to pick it up at 8 weeks old

Fook, that's a big dog lol. But it looks nice and flighty. I just love dh xs. My bitch has deerhound in her but you would never gues, she just looks like a pure greyhound. But her temp is like a deerhound, loyal as buns and her bark (rare occasion) and her growl scares the shit out of me..deep as buns like thunder lol can imagine she gets the lungs from the deerhound, atleast you'd think it would be from a big beast of animal, not a elegant smoothhound lol

• Like 1