S200 losing power?

alright lads, ive been putting ALOT of pellets through my air arms s200 MKII recently as ive obtained new permission with plenty of rabbits on. however on the last few trips out i think the power of my s200 is fading? i dont have a chrono so cant know for sure but im getting a few shots that should be good clean kills normally, but dont take the rabbit clean out. the pellets also seem to be dropping off me. aswell of this the accuracy has started to decrease, nothing drastic, but this could be because im on the last few pellets in the tin and they arent in the best shape.

Any advise on what i can do lads? is there a service kit i can get or any screws i can adjust to increase the power?

Cheers Jim

Have you checked that the probe "O" Ring is still on, if not will cost about 70p for a new ring the gun shop may fit it for you if not its not that difficult to do. you can use a paper clip straighten it out file one end so its round then bend the end over to form a "u" about 1/8th of an inch long use this to then slip the ring over the probe and into the slot then remove the clip, hope this helps: Dave

Yes there is a screw you can set the power up with but It cant be revealed on a open forum because young owners will be turning their guns up to FAC levels.. what part of shropshire are you based? if local to me I could set it up to 11.5 FPE and tell you the chrono figures.

• Like 1

ive seen a seal service kit on ebay for like £5 and that have all the o rings so might have a go at that a see if that helps. Its a real shame Tron because i was untill 2 months ago in Newport but unfortunately im now working down in chelmsford in Essex for the next few months but thats very kind of you and i really appreciate the offer! its nice to know there are some generous and helpful guys out there!

cheers for all the kind offers lad, its much appreciated! theres some great people on here! the local gun shop said hell do it for free so going to go there, only just down the road. ive got a full seal service kit on the way, got it off ebay for £5 so hopefully thatll make some difference. if not ill let you all know ;).

cheers lads!