One for the fishing folk

Guest Scuba1

With al the quiz threads going on here I´ll chip in and do one for the fishing folk on here. I you want, there are a load more photos like this one and we can add to it for weeks to come :yes:

Test20pp_4.jpg

This will put the brakes on the usual winners of all the insect and egg threads :laugh:

ATB

Michael

yellow tang?

The surgeonfish or tangs of the family Acanthuridae are some of the most familiar marine aquarium fish.

Some, like the Yellow tang, Zebrasoma flavescens, and the Regal tang, Paracanthurus hepatus, are among the best-known.

There are good reasons for this: they are often very colourful; some are pretty easy to keep and many are great algae grazers in the reef aquarium.

Guest Scuba1

I´ll give you a clue, It is not usualy found on the Canary islands and I think that someone just set it free from his aquarium. However, it does seem to like the water teperature that we have here and it is a fish that has its home in the Atlantic ( a lot further south )

HTH

Michael