Lost permission

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

terrible if your pals have done that they wana have respect 4 ya not disrespect

never mind doge77 you can come on my permisson as you no there is to much land for me so welcome any time just give me a bell

yip, ive had the place for over 20 yrs, ive still got the surrounding farms and the guy still wants me to ferret for him but no dogs, the wildlife copper has also been in touch and he has a wee list apparently and i'm told reg no's, a wee place like this everybody knows everybody and it looks like someone has been dropped in it

as a wee add on, no doubt if theres not a councilor on the golf club commitee he'll have a cousin or aunt or something there like i said its a wee place, there goes any chance of resurrecting the racing club well done guy's :clapper:

Lost one of my local permissions due to daytime coursers, gutted as was fine and handy, only a couple of minutes drive from the house and was good for a rabbit or two on the lamp.

terrible if your pals have done that they wana have respect 4 ya not disrespect
  • Like 1

no respect it winds me up, i went out ferreting yesterday with a mate on his permission to find two of our so called mates poaching it, i could of killed em i was tht annoyed but theyve got it cumin anyway as the keeper was not happy nd thts all im sayin :whistling:

what i have been told is a lads dog caught a long ear during the day when golfers where on the course, he doesnt have permission and i dont know if the dog was slipped or it was just hunted up, he was seen throwing it the rough, this was months ago then there were rumours that the golf course hares had been wiped out and the keeper was going off his head, then a letter appeared saying you have lost the permission due to hare coursers.

I was on the course a couple of weeks ago to give my pup a couple of easy runs and i counted over a dozen hares that night and only about five rabbits so theres no truth in the hares been wiped out, theres also another guy in question but i know its got nothing to do with him, the first guy in question i do not know personally but have met him twice and the second guy is a good mate and have known of him and family for over 20 years.

Edited by doge77

as a wee add on, no doubt if theres not a councilor on the golf club commitee he'll have a cousin or aunt or something there like i said its a wee place, there goes any chance of resurrecting the racing club well done guy's :clapper:

so stuart are you blaming the racing guys if so you better have proof

so stuart are you blaming the racing guys if so you better have proof

i didnt blame anyone it's just a fact in a wee town like this but as you brought it up how many guy's racers included have been daft enough to put posts on here bragging about being on the permission? heres hoping no one in authority has already looked or can get access to the posts eh