The Pack

Hi every one im new round here so i fort i would just show you all my dogs see what you think.

post-76522-0-51095100-1348754201.jpg

This is my wheaton greyhound Storm shes 2 years now and is only getting better with time

post-76522-0-07321300-1348754209.jpg

This in tommy my staff he is more of a pet than a worker but he tries bless him hes 2 aswell

and then theres xzena the runt she only 8 weeks old at the min and as runt of her litter i got her abit cheaper but with abit of help im sure she will make a good dog. she is a saluki bull greyhound

post-76522-0-44737900-1348754213.jpg

ill get some action shots and upload them when we have a good night out.

post-76522-0-53314300-1348754205.jpg

Like the look of storm :thumbs: Should of called that staff "spot" because of the big black marking on his eye lol :victory:

thats a stupid idea MO.

Maybe they'll change it......... :laugh:
  • Like 1

Like the look of storm :thumbs: Should of called that staff "spot" because of the big black marking on his eye lol :victory:

thats a stupid idea MO.

Maybe they'll change it......... :laugh:

No its not GrCh, its a great one :laugh: Lets hope they take my advice and change the name from tommy to spot :toast:
  • Like 1

wheaten x could be doing with a fair bit of road work, feet like a duck :thumbs:

I know i only had her a month and belive me she is alot better now but still needs alot of work. but it dont seem to affect her speed she running faster than my mates bull x and hes in really good shape. Tommy is staying as Tommy im affraid.

wheaten x could be doing with a fair bit of road work, feet like a duck :thumbs:

I know i only had her a month and belive me she is alot better now but still needs alot of work. but it dont seem to affect her speed she running faster than my mates bull x and hes in really good shape. Tommy is staying as Tommy im affraid.

LoL, maybe the next one :laugh:

All the best with the dogs :victory: