black pups free

but if she is keen and does the biussness then shot is very welcome to come and have the pick if she is ever bred from.

i wouldnt be the slightest bit interested in anything from them but thanks.

Guest MOLLY
she will spend awhile with me young lad ratting and messing about.

then when she is ready we will see if she has abit about her,if she is not up to the job,then no loss and my lad will have a ratter for life wont he.

Sounds like the pups going to terrier heaven :good:

MOLL.

Have dealt with shot/mucker in the past,always found him to be fair and straight talking.Not my argument,so i ain't taking side's,but fair play to him for giving the dog's a chance,and not trying to recoup his losse's by trying to pass them off as something he's not sure of.Hope the dog's end up wi good home's.Everyone has there standards. ;)

For the record Buster was bred by me the dam being my Black and tan bitch mutley and the sire was tyson there was 3 in the litter i kept one bitch and buster and his sister milly went to amate of mine all were good workers but sadly buster is the only one still living buster was used to sire a black bitch of mine which had 7 pups 2 dogs 5 bitches josh had the pick of the litter and shot/mucker had the chioce of the rest he picked his 2 bitches and the rest went to working homes and i am glad to say all are doing fine i just hope these 2 go to good homes where they get plenty of work as i ha\ve stated i would have them back iam not interested in the money my only concern is for the pups.

i have to agree with you ditch,well said,shot has offerd me one of the bitches, which i will glady colect on saturday ,and she will spend awhile with me young lad ratting and messing about.

then when she is ready we will see if she has abit about her,im not a feckin hard as nail dog man and dont pretend to be either,if she is not up to the job,then no loss and my lad will have a ratter for life wont he.

all the lads on here seem absesed with lines n names etc,which i know helps if you have the right blood,but these very lines they love so much must of started somewhere,with just a good couple of terriers.

im not knocking anyone or there dogs , but give a dog a chance,i have space and time to bring her on and if she doesnt make it only me will have lost out,but if she is keen and does the biussness then shot is very welcome to come and have the pick if she is ever bred from. at least shot has given the bitches a chance even if not what he requires.

well done mate thats what a good dog man is alabout hope the wee dog does you proud best of luck to you and the wee dog

buster has been at his present home since he was a pup about 3 years now and he sa half tidy dog no world beater but he does the biz and he done most of his work on your sort of game anything else you would like to know just ask

hi just been up to shots place to pick the dog up,first time ive met the guy.

we was made welcome by this genuine guy ,didnt brag or boast ,very straight talking fair guy to me and my lad.

the bitch travelled well home ,no problems,the guy was offered a few bob by me lad,but the guy gave him the dog for free, made me lads week , true sportsman i think.

if you are ever down my neck of the woods shot or need a favour just ask.

thanks again blackfell and danny :clapper: