Public Footpaths?

Yep you still need to have permission from land owner , mind it's never stopped me :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

You own the land though :tongue2::laugh:

:laugh: true :laugh:

I can't help myself I get to the boundary of my land and well as they say the grass always looks greener on the other side :whistling::D

Yep you still need to have permission from land owner , mind it's never stopped me :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

I can't help myself I get to the boundary of my land and well as they say the grass always looks greener on the other side :whistling::D

I'm the same on my permissive land mate ;)

I'm the same on my permissive land mate ;)

:thumbs:

Just for instance if it was dark and your dog was off the lead in a field with a footpath on it and there were no animals in the field and to find your dog you have a really powerfull torch on you and your dog court a couple of rabbits and the police came what would you get done for. That's just for instance.

Just for instance if it was dark and your dog was off the lead in a field with a footpath on it and there were no animals in the field and to find your dog you have a really powerfull torch on you and your dog court a couple of rabbits and the police came what would you get done for. That's just for instance.

Trespass in pursuit of game mate, even if you get caught with a dog and lamp and battery you can get done for going equipped to steal game :yes:

Trespass in pursuit of game mate, even if you get caught with a dog and lamp and battery you can get done for going equipped to steal game :yes:

:thumbs: it's not worth the hassle mate , stick to where they can't follow you .

The old bill stopped me when I was out lamping they asked the usual questions which I happily answered , then they said do you have permission I said I don't need permission the copper said well that's poaching my boy :laugh: I then burst his bubble , by telling him I owned the fooking land and took them down to the farm house and invited them in , tbh they did seem a canny pair of pigs had a crack on while the dog warmed by the fire ,they were just doing their job I suppose :thumbs:

• Like 1